Here is a video that walks you through step by step how to set up your Infusionsoft integration.
Steps to setting up your Infusionsoft integration:
- Head over to bonjoro.com/apps or the Automation page. Then select Infusionsoft.
- Select a Service: Infusionsoft is going to be your service so click the Infusionsoft option.
- Choose a ping: Contact Added is your action, click that then hit continue.
- Select an Account: Now it's time to add your account. Click on Add an Account. This will open another window for your Infusionsoft credentials and allowance. Click Allow when asked to give Bonjoro access. That will take you back to the Bonjoro page where you should click Test, to make sure your account is set up correctly. If the Test button turns green with a check mark you can then click Select. Finally, click Continue.
- Select a Service: Click Bonjoro and then click Continue.
- Choose a Pong: Select Create Bonjoro and hit Continue.
- Configure Option: Next, we need to set up who the Bonjoros are going to be assigned to and add a reason. Assignee is going to either be your email that is connected or, if you are a part of a team, you can select a team member. This is who the Bonjoro is going to be assigned to once it is pulled into the To-Do list. Reason is any tag you would like to show on the account when they are in the to-do list. This will be listed under the contacts name.
- The Finishing Touches: This is the last step, here you can either click ON to turn on your integration or you can rename it.
You are done! Yay!!
Email us if you have any questions or need any help! [email protected]