To re-send Bonjoros, you can use our auto re-send function in your Bonjoro account (SET UP HERE).
When you click "Resend" Bonjoro, on the Results page, this will open your Bonjoro as a URL in a plain text email. By default the system will try to open your resend Bonjoro in the MailApp. It looks like this once you have clicked Resend:
If you would like to change this in order to have your resend open in Gmail here are the instructions on how to set this up.
Gmail in Chrome:
- Open Gmail in Chrome and click the Protocol Handler icon overlapping-diamonds in your browser's address bar.
- When prompted to "Allow Gmail to open all email links?", select "Use Gmail," and click "Done."
- If you were unable to see the Protocol Handler icon overlapping-diamonds, click the Chrome menu icon in the top right corner of your browser, and choose "Settings."
- Click the "Show Advanced Settings" link at the bottom of the screen. Then click the "Content Settings" button under the "Privacy" header.
- In the pop-up window, scroll down to the "Handlers" section and click the "Manage Handlers" button. Then select Gmail from the mailto dropdown, and click "Done."
Gmail in FireFox:
- In the top left corner of your Firefox browser, click the Firefox menu button. Then choose "Options."
- Click the "Applications" tab, type "mailto" into the search bar, and click the drop-down arrow next to the "Action" column. Select "Use Gmail" and click "OK."
Gmail in Safari:
- Click this download Google's Mailto Extension for Safari. Click the arrow at the top right of your Safari browser, click the download, and click "Install" in the pop-up window.
- Select Gmail from the list of options.
- Restart your browser.
And there you have it!