Bonjoro is most powerful across your team, for numerous reasons such as:
- Fielding faster response times to signups & support requests
- Letting different team members connect with their own clients
- Global business & support
- Different team talking to customer at key stages in a sales cycle (i.e. Jim at Onboarding, Barry at closing the sale, and Lisa during the project)
- Tracking and comparing results
Adding team members
In your preferences you'll see two team options:
Head to your preferences and select Invite team (not manage team)
That team member needs to select the invite on the email we send through to them. Pending invites can be found at the bottom of the list. Each new team member will increase your plan by 1 subscription. You can remove team members at any time from the same window.
If the team member you are inviting already has a bonjoro account, all they need to do is go to the team page and click accept on the invitation which will show at the top of the page. Obviously, for an invite to a team to show, they would need to have been sent an invite to the team they intend on joining. The invite would have to have an email matching their account.
There are two types of accounts on Bonjoro:
- Administrator: Has access to all features including design & billing.
- Filmer: Only has access to To-Do, Results and Add Contacts.
On the Manage team settings in preferences you can edit and remove team members and change your team name.
You'll find non-accepted team invites here which you can re-send if needed