What we track
We track 5 things:
- Email icon: Opens of each Bonjoro delivery email sent.
- Play icon: Views of each Bonjoro over 25%
- Hand clap icon: This shows when the "Thank you" icon is clicked on a Bonjoro
- Arrow icon: If your CTA button has been clicked
- Replies: Replies typed by recipients on the Bonjoro reply page
Tracking on smartphone
A little hidden away is the smartphone tracking feature. Simply swipe right and see all your teams sent bonjoro's. As they are opened, the tracking overwrites in this order: NEW (unopened) > Opened (gold mail) > Viewed (play) > Clicked (arrow).
Tracking on desktop
The results tab has all you need to track your Bonjoros and your replies. Each Bonjoro shows the actions that have been taken on it.
For instance below we can see that Sheri has not only opened the Bonjoro, but watched, liked & clicked the link - whereas Emily has watched less than 25% of the Bonjoro and we are still waiting for James to open his.
Any replies are replicated on the results tab so you can easily see who has engaged with your Bonjoros - for now you can reply to them via email they will also be sent to your Bonjoro account email address.
Navigating the results page
Results are grouped by Month - which you can see at the top left hand corner and you can view each month's results by clicking the month and selecting from the drop down menu.
Hover over the 'Monthly Stats' feature to see the number of Bonjoros sent that month and the percentage opened, percentage of opened viewed, and percentage of viewed Bonjoros thanked or clicked. Results are displayed in aggregate and for each team member if you have a team. Hover over each coloured section of the bar to see the results.
Filter and search your results
Use the 'Team' drop down to filter results and see only their sent Bonjoros.
Use the 'Interaction' drop down to filter results by opened, viewed, thanked or clicked results
- Use the 'Team' drop down to filter results and see only their sent Bonjoros.
- Use the 'Interaction' drop down to filter results by opened, viewed, thanked or clicked results
- Use the 'Name' search feature to search for individual Bonjoro recipients by their name or email address
View, resend and delete your results
You can view your results in 2 ways:
1. Click on the result row for any sent Bonjoro to view the video in a pop up modal:
2. Select the drop down to the right hand side of any result where you can view the Bonjoro on it's landing page in a new browser tab:
You can also delete or manually resend any sent Bonjoro from this same drop down menu.