Bonjoro is most powerful across your team, for numerous reasons such as:
- Fielding faster response times to signups & support requests
- Letting different team members connect with their own clients
- Global business & support
- Different team talking to customer at key stages in a sales cycle (i.e. Jim at Onboarding, Barry at closing the sale, and Lisa during the project)
- Tracking and comparing results
Adding team members
In your settings you'll see a few options under the heading 'team'
Head to your settings and select team members then click 'Invite team members - you'll see the screen below. Add the details of your team member and click the button to invite them. You can invite more than one colleague by selecting the 'Add another invitation' and entering their details.
Your colleague(s) will need to click the link in the email we send through to them. Pending invites can be found at the bottom of the list. Each new team member will increase your plan by 1 subscription. You can remove team members at any time from the same window.
If the team member you are inviting already has a bonjoro account, all they need to do is go to the team members page and click accept on the invitation which will show at the top of the page. Obviously, for an invite to a team to show, they would need to have been sent an invite to the team they intend on joining. The invite would have to have an email matching their account.
The Manage team settings menu also lets you edit and remove team members.
You'll also find non-accepted team invites here which you can re-send if needed
There are two types of accounts on Bonjoro:
- Administrator: Has access to all features including design & billing.
- Filmer: Only has access to To-Do, Results and Add Contacts.
Managing team settings
There are a number of settings that apply on the team level and can be controlled from the Edit Details team menu.
Team name and Industry: Edit your team name and industry
Sharing: Enable or disable social icons on your Bonjoro play page across your entire team. Some Bonjoro users want easy sharing of their Bonjoros by recipients, others prefer to keep the messages more personal.
Bonjoro Branding: Disable the 'Powered by Bonjoro' badge on your Bonjoro play pages ($45 plan only)