Bonjoro is most powerful across your team, for numerous reasons such as:
- Fielding faster response times to signups & support requests
- Letting different team members connect with their own clients
- Global business & support
- Different team talking to customer at key stages in a sales cycle (i.e. Jim at Onboarding, Barry at closing the sale, and Lisa during the project)
- Tracking and comparing results
Adding team members
In your settings you'll see a few options under the heading 'team'
Click on team and from there you should see "Invite Team". From there, fill in the relevant fields and invite your awesome team to Bonjoro.
After you have filled it all in and hit invite and your team mate will be sent an email. All your teammate will then have to do is go to their email and click accept. If the team member you are inviting already has a bonjoro account, all they need to do is go to the team members page and click accept on the invitation which will show at the top of the page.
From Team you are also able to edit and remove team members.
You'll also find non-accepted team invites here which you can re-send if needed.
There are two types of accounts on Bonjoro:
- Administrator: Has access to all features including design & billing.
- Filmer: Only has access to To-Do, Results and Add Contacts.
Managing team settings
There are a number of settings that apply on the team level and can be controlled.
Team name and Industry: Edit your team name and industry
Sharing: Enable or disable social icons on your Bonjoro play page across your entire team. Some Bonjoro users want easy sharing of their Bonjoros by recipients, others prefer to keep the messages more personal.
Bonjoro Branding: Disable the 'Powered by Bonjoro' badge on your Bonjoro play pages ($45 plan only)