This is one of my favourite workflows that we use internally, and its just awesome for culture, transparency, and most importantly - weekly contests to see who gets the most love.
Connect the slack workflow
- Head to workflows and Add a new workflow.
- Select "Bonjoro" as the first service
- Select Bonjoro created to add notifications for new tasks to a slack channel. Select Bonjoro interacted to add notifications for views and replies to a slack channel. To use both, create two seperate workflows.
- Follow the steps, connect your slack account and choose the channel to publish.
Your Slack notifications
You'll see notifications appear in your slack channel with links to:
- The message you sent
- The reason you sent it
- What they have done on the message (watched etc)
- Your message and their reply
- A link to send a reply
Send email feedback to this channel
A lot of great feedback your team will receive comes in Email. Get this into the feedback channel with the handy slack channel email integration. Whenever a customer gives good feedback, encourage your team to send it in and share with everyone.
Step 1: Click on the little cog icon in the top right of the channel - it should say "Channel Settings" when you hover over it. In the dropdown click "Add apps:
Step 2: Search for the email app:
Step 3: Add this to the channel, and it gives you a forward email - save this in your address book and give to all your team. Now whenever a great email comes in, forward and it'll pop into the slack channel.
Other things we use for feedback
https://notify.ly/ - post whenever someone mentions you on twitter
Copy and past feedback from everywhere else
- Apple: - CMD + SHIFT + 4 to copy anything from your screen and then CMD+V to paste it into the slack channel
- Windows: Use the Snipping tool