Want to mention the product that someone recently purchased in your thank you message? Add some tips for success for a new course registrant or get right into the specifics with new leads? No problem! Using our direct and Zapier funnels you can now pull data fields from your CRM, mailing list or marketing platform along with contact details when customers make a purchase, become a lead or register.
How does it work?
Bonjoro's direct funnels
The process is simple and is set up:
- Head to the 'Funnels' tab - choose your the platform from the list and set up the integration or edit an existing funnel. Here are our help docs for each of the platforms we can connect with http://help.bonjoro.com/integrations-and-funnels
- At the Customise step you can now choose attributes as well as select an assignee and choose a campaign.
3. Click in the 'Start typing to add a Custom Field' drop down to view a list of the attributes / data fields available from your CRM or linked tool. Select as many as you need to personalise your message:
4. Once added, chose the "Data type" aka does this display as a date (signed up), $, number, True/False etc. This will tell our system how to treat text vs number etc. You can add or remove attributes once they are selected using the delete icon to the right of each attribute:
Once you have this set up the data for each contact in the selected fields will appear under the 'Custom Attributes`' section in the app after you tap on their 'task' - before you start the recording step.
That's it, a quick easy way to add even more of a personal touch to video messages when using funnels!
New to our Zapier integration is an equivalent attribute function. You'll need to update your Zapier <>Bonjoro link to use it on existing zaps or set them up again. To have access you will need to ensure that on the 'Choose app & event' step there is no grey box stating 'Deprecated' to the right in the drop-down where Bonjoro is selected as per the screenshot below.
Follow the steps as usual till you hit 'Customise Task' - this is where the magic happens. Underneath the reason field you will see the option to add attributes.
To set up attributes you will need to:
- Select how many attributes you will bring through the zap as the first step. Click in the 'Number of custom attributes' drop down. If you want to bring in 3 attributes; e.g. Location, Items ordered and total order value, select 3 attributes from the available options.
- Define the Attribute Name, Value and Type for each attribute,
Defining each of these is important with strict conventions for each:
- ·Attribute name: This is the label for the attribute and will appear on your app. Manually write the attribute name into this field so you can easily recognise it. E.G. 'Items ordered' or 'Customer location'. Don't select anything from the drop down.
- ·Attribute Value: This is the attribute itself and this MUST be selected from the available attributes in the drop down menu that opens when you click on the entry field. Do not write anything in the value field – the zap will not work if you do.
- ·Attribute Type: This tells Bonjoro what type of information it is being sent and how to treat the data. Click on the drop down and select the correct category for your attribute – Text = default, a number = number, a Date = Date etc. Do not write anything in this field.
A quick example:
The configuration above will bring in 2 attributes – the users Name and the time they took the action that triggered the zap:
Here is how it will display on the web view:
If you need help with this step please email [email protected]