Campaigns let you easily segment how you and your team use Bonjoro by:
- Funnel stage: onboarding, lead conversion, driving reviews etc
- Team: Customer support, Inbound Sales, Customer Success
- Brand: Have more than one brand, separate the funnels in campaigns
- Campaign: Black Friday deals, Xmas thank you's, Annual customer thank you
- Personal vs Business Bonjoro use: Keep family messages private
- Funnels: Send different tagged users to different campaigns
And most importantly you'll be able to view results for each campaign to better test, experiment and hit your goals.
Read on to see how to set up and edit your first campaign, add workflows, teams and make the most of this powerful new tool.
1. Creating a new campaign
To create a new campaign you can either click the Grid icon in the top left of your task list, or select +Create a campaign from the dropdown next to this.
When you create a new campaign you'll be given some options which helps you and your team understand the purpose of this campaign:
- The type of campaign: Is this for onboarding, retention or something else
- Name your campaign.
- Choose a goal: aka convert leads to paid customers
- Make it private: If selected then team members need your permission to join this campaign. Use if you are sending private messages to the team, family, etc.
- Invite team: You can invite specific team members to each campaign, and they will be able to then see the tasks in that campaign.
2. Adding a funnel to a campaign
Once you have campaigns set up, you'll want to add specific workflows to each one.
NOTE: Any existing funnels you have setup will be sending tasks directly to your default campaign, so you may wish to go in and edit these to work with new campaigns.
Head to funnels, and in the penultimate step, you'll see a dropdown for Campaign - Select the correct campaign from this list and all the tasks created from this funnel will be sent to that campaign only.
3. Editing a campaign
To edit a campaign, make sure you have it selected in the dropdown in your task list, and then click the "Campaign settings" button on the left. You will be able to edit team members, settings and delete the campaign from here.
Note: Settings will not appear if you have "All" selected from the dropdown.
4. Tracking results
If you have a specific campaign selected, and select results, you'll see results for that campaign also. If you select "All" from the dropdown, you'll see results for all campaigns together.
5. The ALL dropdown
If you select ALL from the dropdown, we'll show combined tasks, results and replies for all the campaigns you are a part of. We suggest using this as your default view.
If you select a specific campaign: We'll show you tasks, results and replies for that campaign only.
6. Using message templates:
Message templates are global, so you'll be able to use any of your message templates on any campaign. That said, if you want to differentiate your results by template, then we suggest creating a duplicate for your campaigns.