Setting up your verified Business Domain can be tricky, we totally understand. If you have attempted to set up your own verified domain but have gotten stuck or your eyes have glazed over, fear not!
If you have an IT person that can help assist you then here are a couple of steps you can take to assist them assisting you.
- Please send your IT team our Outbound email setup help doc and ask them to follow steps 1-4.
- You can invite them as a team member so they can work within your account. You can add them by logging in and heading to settings > team. Click Invite New Member and type in their email. They will receive an emailed invite and be added once accepted. They can then set up the verified domain. **Once they have set up your verified domain please remove them from your team to avoid being billed.**
If you haven't attempted your verified domain, give it a go!
Use verified domains to:
- Set up any non Gmail / Microsoft hosted email
- Ensure maximum delivery stability, spam rating & minimum bounces
Help - Domain not verifying after 24 hours?
There are a few steps you can take in this case. To check whether the entry has been recorded by your DNS provider please follow these steps:
- Head to MXToolbox TXT lookup tool and paste into the toolbar the 'hostname' value that you access in your Bonjoro domains set-up page with your business domain on the end. See the example below. Searching should return the 'Value' you see in your domains setup page (Format: xxxxxxxx.dkim.bonjoro.com)
2. If this result is returned then the values have not been recorded correctly by your DNS provider.
In this case please obtain a screenshot to share with the support team of the values you entered with your DNS provider so we can confirm the values as entered and troubleshoot for you. You can contact the support team using the chat feature on Bonjoro.com.
If the TXT lookup tool returns the same CNAME value you see in your Bonjoro domains set-up page please contact the support team in the chat feature and let us know!