Welcome to Class 4
Becoming a pro
Once you have your head around the basics of Bonjoro, there are some additional customisation and time saving options you'll want to check out.
1. Ultra-Personalisation at scale with attributes
Your time is way better spent on delighting your customers than it is doing boring administrative work. We've talked about making your videos personal, but did you know you can show specific customer information right before filming, so you can tailor your message precisely depending on what actions they have taken in your product, where in the world they are, what their job is and more.
When you connect your workflow you'll see the option to select "Attributes".
These are custom to your CRM - and whatever you select will be displayed on a customer profile, right before you record.
You can see how to set up attributes for our native integrations and Zapier here
2. Use different templates for funnel stages
You can create as many custom templates as you need, each with a different design, CTA, Subject line, Message and more. Customise your template depending on what stage in the funnel your customer is, and what you are looking to achieve. For example:
- Set up a clean, professional template & CTA that invites clients to upgrade, or join an invite only group.
- Follow up with leads like Advocately with a simple message to take the conversation to the next level.
- When it comes to retention, set up a holiday theme for an excuse to get in touch with all your existing clients and warm leads and wish them well.
Try setting up a 2nd, 3rd of even 50th message template here and A/B test your messaging over time.
3. Resend un-watched Bonjoros after a few days
Its not your fault if your recipient happens to be asleep or at work when you send your Bonjoro. One surefire way to turbocharge your results is to set up your Resend Workflow. It will resent a plain text reminder notification for un-viewed videos. Customise the subject line and message text to make it recognisable. Set the notification to send within 1-3 days after your initial message so it's still fresh in the recipient's mind.
4. Re-use videos and scale with the Chrome extension
The Bonjoro Chrome Extension lets you record using your webcam, screencast or webcam+screencast. Build up a library of videos for quick re-use to:
- Share easily in social media channels,
- Embed in mass marketing emails from tools like Mailchimp,
- Quickly record and drop a video link into a personal email
Access your videos in the 'Recordings' tab.
4. Most importantly, make customers smile
Without a doubt, the messages that work best on Bonjoro are those that drop the facade of work a little, the messages that are personal, funny, and genuine. The truly great, don't just smile, they have fun, surprise and delight their customers. Show your customers you're having a good time recording and watch the views & results roll in.
5. Roll-up less valuable messages
Too many leads a day? Our roll-up feature lets you combine 45 messages into one. While not as personal, make these messages "in the moment" so still mention the day of the week etc.
A few more small things
- Customise the unsubscribe footer in your messages.
- Check our our free holiday themes
- If you go on holiday, Bulk-dismiss your incomplete Bonjoros
Next lesson we'll look at using Bonjoro as a team. If you have yet to build a team, we'll be sending one the day after with lots of customer examples.