GTo our beloved Patreon patrons,
Our new Patreon automation allows you to connect your Bonjoro account to Patreon so you can quickly and easily send personalized video messages to new supporters.
The connection will pull the supporter's email into your Bonjoro "To do" list. You will receive a notification of the new sign up and all you have to do is record your message and send away.
Steps to setting up your Patreon integration:
- Sign up for a Bonjoro account if you haven't already and head over to https://www.bonjoro.com/automation#/ or the Automation tab from your dash. Then click 'add an automation'.
- Select a Service: Patreon is going to be your service so click the Patreon option.
- Choose a Trigger: Pledge Created is your action, click that then hit continue.
- Select an Account: Now it's time to add your account. Click on Add an Account. This will open another window for your Patron credentials and allowance. Click Allow when asked to give Bonjoro access. That will take you back to the Bonjoro page where you should click Test, to make sure your account is set up correctly. If the Test button turns green with a check mark you can then click Select. Finally, click Continue.
- Configure Option: This is where you will choose your campaign that you want connected. Choose your list and click Continue. **If you would like more than one campaign selected, simply go through setting up another Patreon connection for that campaign. There is no limit to the number of campaigns you can connect.**
- Select a Service: Click Bonjoro and then click Continue.
- Choose an Action: Select Create Bonjoro and hit Continue.
- Configure Option: Next, we need to set up who the Bonjoros are going to be assigned to and add a reason. Assignee is going to either be your email that is connected or, if you are a part of a team, you can select a team member. This is who the Bonjoro is going to be assigned to once it is pulled into the To-Do list. Reason is any tag you would like to show on the account when they are in the to-do list. This will be listed under the contacts name. Which you can add your Available Variables to make it match your desired criteria. Attributes: You can select which attributes you'd like to pull in with your contact details. More information here.
- The Finishing Touches: This is the last step, here you can either click ON to turn on your integration or you can rename it.
Great job, you are connected!
If you have any issues or feedback, please email us at [email protected]!