Want to connect your favorite CRM to your favorite video platform? Well, you are in luck! You can connect Keap (Infusionsoft) to Bonjoro in a few easy to follow steps. All direct Bonjoro workflows have a Trigger and Action. The trigger is the event in Keap, e.g. New Contact or Tag added to contact, that will cause a contact to be added to your Bonjoro tasklist - the action.
Follow the simple steps below to integrate with Keap and power your Bonjoro workflows.
Start at on your Workflows tab, and click 'Add a workflow'
This will launch the workflow editor.
Select a Service: This starts our integration. Select Keap from the list then click Continue.
Choose a Trigger: Contact Added
Select an Account: Now it's time to add your Keap account. Select Add Account. This will bring up another window for you to add your Keap credentials.
Test the authentication: Once you have connected you will see the gray TEST button on Bonjoro, click that. If it turns green with a check mark you are good to go. Next, click SELECT then CONTINUE.
Select a Service: Select Bonjoro and hit Continue.
Choose an Action: Click Create a Bonjoro then Continue.
Configure Options:Attributes; You can select which attributes you'd like to pull in from Keap about your contact. This lets you quickly and easily add layers of personalisation to the message. More information here. This is optional.Assignee; if you are the only person on your account this will be your email. If you are a part of a team, you can select the team member you wish to assign the video messages to on your task-list. You must select an assignee before you click continue.Reason; this is the information that will be listed on the contact when it shows up in Bonjoro in your task-list. It will display under the contacts name so you you can see which workflow it belongs to. Click Continue once you have completed the two fields.
The Finishing Touches: Give your workflow a name so you can easily recognise it on your list of workflows. Then it's time to turn it on! Toggle the gray switch from Off to On. Then click Go to workflows.
Steps to setting up your Infusionsoft integration:
- Head over to bonjoro.com/apps or the Automation page. Then select Infusionsoft.
- Select a Service: Infusionsoft is going to be your service so click the Infusionsoft option.
- Choose a Trigger: Contact Added is your action, click that then hit continue.
- Select an Account: Now it's time to add your account. Click on Add an Account. This will open another window for your Infusionsoft credentials and allowance. Click Allow when asked to give Bonjoro access. That will take you back to the Bonjoro page where you should click Test, to make sure your account is set up correctly. If the Test button turns green with a check mark you can then click Select. Finally, click Continue.
- Select a Service: Click Bonjoro and then click Continue.
- Choose an Action: Select Create Bonjoro and hit Continue.
- Configure Option: Next, we need to set up who the Bonjoros are going to be assigned to and add a reason. Assignee is going to either be your email that is connected or, if you are a part of a team, you can select a team member. This is who the Bonjoro is going to be assigned to once it is pulled into the To-Do list. Reason is any tag you would like to show on the account when they are in the to-do list. This will be listed under the contacts name. Attributes: You can select which attributes you'd like to pull in with your contact details. More information here.
- The Finishing Touches: This is the last step, here you can either click ON to turn on your integration or you can rename it.
You are done! Yay!!
Email us if you have any questions or need any help! [email protected]