The most powerful step in Bonjoro is moving to a fully integrated system, where by your Bonjoros are assigned and tracked directly from and in your own CRM / systems. So when a customer makes a purchase, signs up, donates, becomes a lead or takes a step in your marketing funnel we can connect with the tools you use and add them to your to-do list. We call this an automation. That way you focus on personally communicating with your customers and driving business outcomes, we do the data shuffling for you!
What Automations Do:
- Pull contacts into bonjoro and add them to your to do list based on a trigger like joining a list, making a purchase, being tagged in your CRM
What Automations Don't do:
- Import your contact list to Bonjoro
- Give Bonjoro access to your CRM contact list to use it like your phone or Google contacts list
We provide two types of integrations that enable automations:
1. Dedicated Integrations
Direct CRM > Bonjoro integrations. We will be building out more and more dedicated integrations, that make all of this simple to do. Keep checking our updates here. Please see below for a video of Bonjoro's brand new direct integration engine.
Current dedicated integrations include:
- Intercom - Send targeted Bonjoros to new customers & specific segments
- Mailchimp - Welcome new mailing list signups
- Patreon - Thank new donors in person.
- Shopify - Thank new customers or show extra appreciation for big purchases
- ActiveCampaign - Welcome new contacts or message tagged users
- Infusionsoft, Convertkit, Ontraport - Welcome new contacts or message tagged users
2. For everything else, Zapier Integrations & Recipes
For all other integrations we use Zapier to fill in the gaps, so CRM > Zapier > Bonjoro. Zapier is a great free tool that enables you to quickly create custom workflows integrations between your online systems. Our Zapier plugin enables you to connect Bonjoro to most CRM softwares and over 1000 other products.